Encompassing the first chapters of our second campaign, this tome illustrates the adventures of our unlikely heroes as they meet in Trostenwald, struggle through a heartbreaking encounter with the Iron Shepherds, and more. Featuring stunning works by artists from the Critter community, The Chronicles of Exandria™ -- The Mighty Nein is a beautiful way to revisit the origin of the Mighty Nein through the perspective of expositor Beauregard Lionett and the archivists of the Cobalt Soul.
This book was made in collaboration with our friends at Dark Horse with curation by Liam O'Brien, Taliesin Jaffe, and Lauryn Ipsum.
DELUXE EDITION CONTENTS
The deluxe edition of The Chronicles of Exandria™ -- The Mighty Nein boasts 264 pages of art created by the Critical Role community and accompanying text written by Liam O'Brien, Taliesin Jaffe, Dani Carr, and the cast of Critical Role. It also includes the following extras, exclusive to the deluxe edition:
- A faux-leather, foil-stamped cover and decorative clamshell box featuring art by Lauryn Ipsum and designed by Cindy Cacarez-Sprague
- An annotated cloth map of the Dwendalian Empire by Deven Rue
- A triptych-style lithograph featuring exclusive art by Sam Hogg
- Character sketches of each of the Mighty Nein,
- A flyer for the Fletching & Moondrop Traveling Carnival of Curiosities by Will Kirkby
- A sumptuous invitation to the Lavish Chateau by Helen Mask
- Blueprints for the Tinkertop Bolt Blaster 1000 by Fernando Furukawa
- A pamphlet on the Traveler by Ceri Giddens
- Flower sketches by Lauryn Ipsum
PRODUCT IMAGE CREDITS
- Cover art: Lauryn Ipsum with design by Cindy Cacarez-Sprague
- Beau art by Elliott Berggren
- Caleb art by Kent Davis
- Fjord art by Olivia Hintz and Daniel Bittencourt
- 4 piece spread: art by Ceri Giddens (top left), Jonah Baumann (bottom left), Aimee Ernst (top right), and Noah Warner (bottom right)
- Sailing spread: art by Kent Davis (left page), Allison Huey (right page, top), and C. Hickley (right page, bottom left and right)
- Darktow: Caio Santos
Full credits for all of the incredible artists who contributed to the book can be found at critrole.com.