Order Fulfillment Process
Processing and Handling Time
Once an order is placed from our website [https://shop.critrole.com.au/], please allow 1-3 business days for confirmation receipt and handling time:
- Order received and shipping label created
- Order preparation
- Order packed and ready to be shipped
If you have not received an update regarding the status of your order(s) after 3 weeks from the date the order was placed, please contact us. Order confirmations are automated and sent via the email address that was provided.
Below are approximate lead times for packing and dispatch. Please refer to these estimates as a reference, and cannot be guaranteed.
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day (For 2020, as 26th falls on a Sunday, the following Monday is observed)
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day (for 2020, as 26th falls on a Saturday, the following Monday is observed)
How do I access my digital item?
When you purchase a digital item, you can download it from 3 different places:
- After you are done purchasing the item, the link to download will be presented in your shopping cart.
- The invoice you receive via email will have a link to download.
- If you have an account with us, once the order is FULFILLED you can go to your order history, select the order number, and the link to download will be present. If the item is digitial only it will be available immediately. If the digital item is attached to a physical product, it will be made available after the physical item is fulfilled.